We finance new and used vehicles. Get pre-approved at the credit union before you shop, or ask
for PCU financing at the dealer! We offer:
- Loan terms up to 72 months for new and used vehicles
- 100% financing for new vehicles and NADA average retail value for used vehicles
- Competitive rates with no pre-payment penalty
- Member Auto Center – a free online service that allows you to research vehicles at St. Louis-area dealerships
Whether you prefer to hit the lake or take to the open road, we can help you finance your RV, boat, jet ski or motorcycle. Our competitive rates and
flexible terms will help you enjoy your hobby even more!
You deserve a credit card that works with your budget, not against it. Our Visa® Credit Card features:
- The same low, fixed rate on purchases and cash advances
- A 25-day, interest-free grace period on purchases
- No annual fee
Manage your account and pay your bill.
Personal Loans & Lines Of Credit
If you want it, we have the funds for you to buy it. Use your personal fixed-rate loan or adjustable-rate line of credit for a warm-weather getaway,
holiday purchases, debt consolidation or even checking account overdrafts. Enjoy low rates that beat most credit cards, loan amounts up to $20,000
and much more!
When you’re ready to purchase a new home, refinance your current home or make upgrades to
create your dream home, there’s no need to go anywhere but
Purina Credit Union. We offer:
- Mortgage terms up to 30 years
- Fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loans
- Home equity lines of credit
PCU Mortgage Center
Use your savings at the credit union or directly-held stocks as collateral. It’s the easiest way to continue earning dividends while you are using the funds from the loan. Enjoy competitive rates and terms up to five years!
Account Holder Extras
- Loans-24 Loan Approval (866)723-8396: Get fast, easy loan approval when it’s convenient for you – even if the credit union is closed. You can
also ask loan questions and get current rate information.
- Credit Concierge: Make an appointment with us to receive your credit report and score in the comfort and privacy of the credit union. We’ll
explain terminology, help check for inaccuracies and answer any questions you may have.